My name is Todd Winant. As a Holistic Health Coach I specialize in holding compassionate space and help guide people to get to their core issues of what’s holding them back from their greatest potential. I bring 30 years of experience to help people discover their own answers and develop transformative strategies to rebalance their lives. By unveiling root causes of inflammation, physical, emotional and situational creates lasting change towards wellness in a holistic approach. I have been involved in Human Health Healing, Soul Awakening & Earth Environmental Education since 1983.
I have been in the health awareness and education field for over thirty years. I have been a deep tissue, myofacial release body worker since 1986. From 1990 – 1996 I co-created and co-directed the original Healthy School Lunch Program and co-authored the Healthy School Lunch Action Guide for EarthSave International. In 2006 I introduced Earth Voice Food Choice, a complete project contained in a manual and DVD to help people have planet-based foods served in schools. During this time I have also been a guide on the land in Sedona, Arizona assisting people to open up to their true potential.
I have further focused my Health Coaching skills with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we can co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
“My life’s mission: Live life fully, awaken my soul to do the work I came here to do and help others wake up their souls to connect with their eternal self.”
“LightWorkers Awaken and join together in the greatest evolution of the human species, and it all starts with us learning to love ourselves and each other and then all life on Earth.”
One of my favorite ways of working with people is on the land as an Earth Walk Guide. Sedona is one of the most beautiful places on the planet and has a very unique frequency for helping people see beyond the veil. My Earth Walk Guide offering is a powerful, deeply insightful and nurturing experience. The inspiring scenery and energy in Sedona create a space of both openness and introspection that are supportive to those looking to deepen their inner connection to their souls while gaining more awareness of their world.
Earth Walk Guide Includes: Hiking, Medicine Wheel, Health/Life Coaching, Geology, Mythology, Ceremony, Guided Meditation, Spiritual Counsel, Botany, Story, Flute, Drum, Rattle and Song. It’s truly amazing what can be accomplished in a few hours. Please inquire below if you would like to know more…
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Throughout my career I have had the the great fortune to have many inspiring mentors. I have studied with the some of the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- Grandmother Kitty, Lakota Medicine Woman
- Don Wray, Deep Tissue Body Worker, Fire Walking and Metal Bending teacher, Teacher of “being with what is”
- Jack W. Painter, Transformation of the Self with Bodymind Integration: Creator of Postural Integration- Energetic Integration -Psychotherapeutic Postural Integration, Author
- Dawson Hayward, Guide, Ceremonialist, Inipi Sweet Lodge
- Brant Secunda, Shaman, Healer, Author, Ceremonial Leader
- John Robbins, author of Diet for a New America, Founder of Earth Save Internation, popularized the links among nutrition, environmentalism, and animal rights.
- Michael A. Klaper, M.D., Physician, author, and veganism advocate
- Ann Wigmore, Author, holistic health practitioner and raw food advocate
- David Jubb, Neurobehavioral physiologist and blood formation specialist, who promotes fasting, whole brain functioning and a diet based on life food
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
PROJECTS and PASSIONS
In addition to my passion for Holistic Health and Life Coaching, I am engaged in several other projects and studies to support my vision for a better world…
Earth Voice Food Choice Project
“Getting Real About Our Food Choices”
This multimedia DVD and Book project is for Teachers, Parents, Young People and Food Personnel to learn about healthier food choices and then inspire others to eat more whole, organically grown plant foods and less chemically processed animal and junk foods. CHECK IT OUT HERE…
“The Plants are the only thing on this planet that can combine the Sun, Air, Water and Earth and make EVERYTHING!”
~ Todd Winant
“Eat more plant foods, less animals, eat more whole foods less processed, eat more organic foods less chemicals”
~ Todd Winant
Please use the form below for your inquiries.
Todd Winant lives in Sedona, Arizona. Todd is a student of the healing arts. He is an Earth Walk Guide and is a deep tissue emotional and physical release body work practitioner.
Todd coaches and guides people to reach their full life potential.
PO Box 4172, Sedona, AZ 86340
Check Out my Other Sites...
Our Mission - To awaken people to the realization that humans, the Earth, and all other life forms on this planet are one single, sacred organism, and that all humans constitute one tribe - Earth-People